- West Virginia Trucking Association convention brings together state, national leaders
- Sen. Capito & Rep. Jenkins Recognize State's Truck Drivers for National Truck Driver Appreciation Week
- Ahoy Me Mateys! Reminder for the Pieces of Profit Annual Convention
- Commissioner's Orders - August 2015
- Ahoy Me Mateys! Pieces of Profit Annual Convention Reminder
- Reservation Reminder - Pieces of Profit Annual Convention
- West Virginia Drivers to Compete at National Truck Driving Championship
- A Great Week for the Trucking Industry in West Virginia!
- New Federal Tank Endorsement Requirement
- West Virginia Trucking Association Praises Efforts of Senator Capito
- Forty-Four Drivers Competed in 2015 WV Truck Driving Championship
“Ask yourself what is more important – your reputation or your bottom line? You may want to debate it, but in the end the answer is easy—your bottom line is affected by your reputation. That is why I believe it is necessary to be a member of the WVTA. Being a member not only proves we are involved in the trucking industry, but shows we are committed to making our companies and industry the best it can be. Membership does not cost—it pays.”
- Fred Burns, Chairman, CEO of Burns Motor Freight.